Here I come again with the review of November’s performance of my preferred Forex web sites.
Comparing with September’s data Mataf added 120k unique visitors in November to gain second position right after Forex Factory and beating FXstreet.com and DailyFX.com.
I would love to know if Currency Converter still gets a big piece of the traffic at Mataf.net or has lost ground the last few years against the increasing quality of the contents generated by Arnaud, but either way it is outstanding what Arnaud and Flo are doing with their site.
The site gains 80k unique visitors, while adds 300k visits and does not change in page views. We will see if that gain consolidates in the coming months or it is just a temporary AdPlanner adjustment.
2. Myfxbook.com gains 50k unique, 800k page views and 120k visits. Amazing!
3. ActionForex.com ads 1.2M page views
4. ForexLive.com ads 0.5M page views
(*) FXstreet’s numbers are taken from Google Analytics and Mobile Traffic Stats have been subtracted to reflect the impact of the Network on the Internet.
Note to viewers
1. Data for all sites was taken from Google AdPlanner.
2. (*) FXstreet.com data has been taken from Google Analytics aggregating the data of all sites minus the stats of the Mobile
3. To fairly compare the size of Forex Portals we must take in consideration that DailyFX.com Forum could be around 1.5/2 mio page views. Also, Mataf.net numbers are distorted by the size of its currency converter, a no doubt major hit in the industry of converters.
4. Learningmarkets.com it is not just a Forex site as it also covers general investment concepts, ETFs and Funds…
5. ForexFactory.com, InformedTrades.com, ForexPeaceArmy.com, Babypips.com, Forex-TSD.com and FXFisherman.com are Forex Forums.
6. Myfxbook.com is a Forex Social Network. As far as I know, the fastest growing site at this moment.
7. DailyFX belong to FXCM. FX360 to GFT