The dollar rebounded through the Tokyo and London morning session. The NY session has seen a minor correction lower. For a look at the key technical levels in play today for the EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and USDCAD in today’s Forex Commentary for FXStreet.
The FX Trader's Link
- forex tutorial on The review and preview of the forex market at the NY close
- Jamar France on G20 over, dollar weak again
- zerodtkjoe on The dollar continues rebound from Friday but NY corrects
- Josue Izaul on A technical look at the major currency pairs today
- fxgal on Selling AUDUSD to fill the gap. Does it make sense?
TagsAdd new tag AUDUSD Bank of Canada bernanke BOC charts congress economic economy EURCHF EURGBP EURSD EURUSD EURUSUD Finace fitch forex forex. fxstreet forex brokerage fx trading education technicals G forex education Forex News Forex Trading forex trading risk forex video fx fxdd fx education fxstreet fx trading gbpusd gold Greece debt Greg Michalowski loonie nadusd NFP NZDUSD portugal SNB trading USDCAD usdchf usdjpy xausud XAUUSD
One Response to “The dollar continues rebound from Friday but NY corrects”